Founded in Belgium in 2007, Babelway develops a Cloud-based integration platform aiming to simplify data Exchange between companies. We are currently hiring a Front End Web Developer to join our Product and Design team and drive Babelway to ambitious new heights.
Is to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the product/website. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the product/website looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new creative and fresh user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Expertise in HTML(5), CSS, Dom, Ajax, JQuery
- Expertise in CMS (ideally Wordpress)
- Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser development
- Passionate about creating creative high quality products/websites
- Knowledge & Expertise with cutting edge visual techniques
What We Offer
- A unique chance to join the product team of an ambitious software project.
- An open, flexible but yet structured environment, with great actual and future horizons.
- A wonderful development opportunity of your talents, as our challenges constantly evolve with our team and vice-versa.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
- An out-of-traffic-jam location in Louvain-la-Neuve.
We look forward to meeting you !