Back - End .NET C# Developer
You are creative and ready to devote your technical knowledge to a major company in FinTech IT Solutions?
You might be one of the next developers that they are looking for. This firm, headquartered in an easy access location in the Center of Brussels, provides international business data in order to identify, analyse and compare companies around the world. Their database, combines information from more than 150 sources and covers 200 million companies.
They are currently seeking for a Back-End Developer. The possibilities of evolution are concrete. Seniors and Junior help each other. Juniors learn from the experience of others, seniors benefit from a leadership and team management experience.
Thanks to their extensive coverage of companies, they are implanted all over the world. There is a real opportunity to achieve every step forward in your career and an ongoing work with international counterparts. It will allow you to improve your skills in a familial and unconventional work atmosphere.
You will join a very qualified team that you will lead or reinforce in one of the Major Company in its sector. Don't hesitate, read on and apply with Eyetech solutions.
- You will be in charge of the full cycle of your own projects with an eye on the deadlines with a team of experts.
- Also, you will do the necessary bug fixing.
- You will be responsible for the evolution of the .NET environment
- You will develop from A to Z the .NET solutions from the company
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year experience in a similar function.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience.
- You speak Dutch OR French and good level of English
- You are creative and a real problem solver.
What will you get offered?
An attractive salary (up to €60K a year depending on your profile):
- Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers (€8.5)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Net expenses (€100,-)
- Smartphone + Subscription
- Laptop + Internet at home
You will take part of a strong developer's team and will enjoy nice events with the whole IT department.
This is your chance to take your career to the next level!