Benson & Winch is looking for a Team Manager Workplace and Document Management to support and coach a team of Project Managers within our Client.
Our client is an important & economically stable company that looks to the future in terms of new technologies (digitalization) & process improvement, by increasing more and more their services and infrastructure to the “green energy” and by giving high-quality services to their “B-to-B” & “B-to-C” customers.
Their “IT & Business Transformation” department that supports all business departments is looking for experts who will be part of their growth and transformation. They really want to put in place high-performance processes & IT systems that support the new changes, in line with the evolution of needs in new technologies.
That person will have responsibilities such as
- Being responsible for the optimal composition of his team composed of Projects Managers
- Ensures the prioritization of his team's activities and makes sure that the resources coincide with the requested workloads, in terms of quantity and in terms of necessary profiles. Gives sufficient priority to the different "HR Moments" of the people in his Team. Supports individual development in his team by encouraging his employees to establish an individual development plan. Ensures the dynamics and motivation of his Team and must manage possible conflicts. Ensures correct communication in his team, both top-down and bottom-up.
- Determines their needs (internal and external), participates in the recruitment of personnel, promotes and develops skills and motivation, ensures communication upstream and downstream in order to have the high-performance human resources necessary to achieve objectives.
- Plans, organizes, develops and monitors the means and resources of the department in order to have an efficient and effective organization.
- Be responsible for the delivery of projects within his/her team. Supports and challenges Project Managers in their project management responsibilities
- Also directly manages certain projects (playing the role of Project Manager). Ensures that projects are properly and professionally monitored and that they follow the agreed architecture and security guidelines. Ensures that projects are within scope, budget, timing and quality expectations. Deviations are detected and rectified at an early stage.
- Responsible for managing the budget allocated. Controls the contracts that contribute to his team's activities. Participates in contract negotiations with external suppliers.
You have previous experience in
- Master's degree in information technology, other relevant training or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years experience in people management
- Good knowledge of the latest Microsoft Modern Workplace trends (Office 365, SharePoint Online & Teams)
- Knowledge of the Utilities sector is an asset
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and with a good grounding in the other language. Have a good command of professional technical English
- Key Competencies: Team Building, Practical Thinking, Analyzing, Deciding, Planning and Stress Resilience
What is our client offering ?
- A very positive & stable job in a company that looks to the future.
- A rewarding position with a professional growth perspective together with a panel of training courses
- The ability of working for a company sector that evolves
- A dynamic environment in a company based in the heart of Brussels but with real attention to work-life balance (being able to homeworking some days a week), etc.
- A very good salary package and extra benefits (company car depending on the seniority level & responsibilities), mobile phone & internet costs reimbursement, 33 days of holiday/year, lunch vouchers, insurance, etc ...
And we are also looking for more profiles
So if you are a Functional Analyst, IT Enterprise Architect, Technical Designer, .Dot NET Developer, etc. ... and you would like to professionally move-on, send us your CV via the button below.