We are looking for a Cloud-oriented Junior System Engineer to join our Infrastructure team and help us shape our products, design & build our futur.
We have been migrating to a
- Business Service-oriented,
- API and Event-driven,
- AWS cloud-hosted,
- MicroService-based platform,
for the past two years, so you have the chance to come in and help us build new products in a small, structured and performant Agility-oriented team.
Your major challenge now is to help us to migrate and evolve from our on-premises (legacy) system to our new cloud based MicroServices one. We want you to take up the migration of the data services to the Cloud within the highly motivated Infrastructure team.
Your main tasks will be
- To help set up, manage, and improve the AWS cloud-based data services
- To analyze and propose solutions to help the IT team to achieve its goals
Day-to-day tasks will include
- setup, configuration, support, and maintenance of the services in our AWS environments
- Automation of AWS environment deployment via scripting (Infra as a code) using version-control.
- Creation and update accurate system documentation.
- Follow-up of technical problems with our business units, developers, external partners, and providers
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a system engineer/network administrator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (required) and either Dutch or French.
- Willingness to work as a team member with a flexible attitude and in an organized way.
- Ability to organize your work among several priorities.
- Willingness to work outside business hours on some occasions.
- High affinity with public cloud environments (Certifications on AWS is a plus)
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and to face challenges.
- Good Experience with Linux-based servers
- Good experience with Firewall management & networking (routes, subnets, ports, HTTP protocol)
- Good experience with AWS cloud services (CloudFormation, EC2, CodePipeline, Elasticsearch...)
- Knowledge of NGINX is a plus
- Knowledge of GIT is a plus
- A professional and stimulating working environment
- Opportunity for personal development in line with business growth
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise
- Attractive remuneration
Send us your CV ASAP via the button below !