- You are responsible to engineer BICS' DataCenter networks (including Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers, ...);
- You design, test and implement technical solutions and support services implementation based on other Engineering teams' requirements;
- You generate methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments;
- You perform operational hand-over of the delivered solution;
- You manage the system's software & Hardware lifecycle and you ensure good interaction and communication with your peers, you actively contribute in achieving E2E results.
- You possess an engineering degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the DataCenter Network industry - preferably Telecom domain;
- You have hands on experience with:
- DataCenter network architecture and configurations - L2 Switched networks;
- Classic technologies found in DC ecosystem like: Load Balancer configurations, DNS, SSL, certificate management & small PKI notions;
- Cisco Nexus product Family (2k, 5K) or CheckPoint Firewalls or F5 Load Balancer (LTM/DNS/CGNAT);
- You have good communication skills and can make complex topics clear to LESS technical audience;
- You have the ability to integrate technical solutions within broader contexts (EG operational aspects or OSS aspects, ...);
- You approach projects with a lot of common sense in terms of planning, follow up, communication...;
- You embrace the BICS values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership and Achieve Together. You pro-actively look for ways to continuously improve and innovate in your domain;
- You are keen on working within a multi-cultural environment and you are fluent in English.
What's in it for you?
- International environment. You will be part of an international diverse team and you will have the opportunity to make a global impact
- Great company culture. You will be working in a dynamic working environment, driven by 3 core values: Think Forward, Strive for Leadership, and Achieve Together. We look after the well-being of our employees and organize internal events such as happy hours, sports and relaxation activities, parties, etc
- Career development. From development plans, to trainings and internal mobility, we are committed to ensuring you have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to maximize your potential
- We offer an attractive salary package including:
- A competitive base salary and short-term incentives
- Comprehensive insurances including hospitalization insurance, outpatient care insurance, life insurance, disability insurance and travel insurance, fully funded by BICS
- A supplementary pension plan, fully funded by BICS
- A flexible mobility package including company car or car allowance, mobility budget for commuting, bike lease, etc
- A Telco pack at home including free internet and a mobile phone
- Many other benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, 32 vacation days, homeworking possibilities, corporate discounts, ...
Get a flavour of our company culture by looking at one of our videos: https://bics.com/video-gallery/