BioTech - Java Developer Role
I am looking for an experienced a Java Developer to join our Biotechnology start-up client in Antwerp. The company were named one of the top 100 companies for innovation. The organisation has created a fully cloud-based platform which is used worldwide.
They have a relaxed R&D team so feel free to apply even if you don't match the requirements listed.
As a Developer, you:
· Join the companies R&D team.
· Participate in the development, analysis, deployment of CI/CD processes, architect, input new ideas towards the product.
· Work on new functionality as innovation is the heart of the company.
· Would on the cloud architecture (AWS)
· Join a rapidly growing team
· Work on a challenging solution which has a positive impact on society
· You have worked with Java.
· You hold no secrets with Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JPM.
· Understanding of API's SAOP / REST
· Minimum 2 years professional experience.
· Spoken Language: English (Dutch is a bonus)
· You like variety in a job
· Groovy / Grails
· Amazon AWS
· Kubernetes / Docker
· Experience in Agile environments.
· Company Car +Fuel Car
· Group Insurance
· Flexible company culture (remote working has always been in the company's DNA)
· Opportunity to grow (Team Lead)
If interested, please apply to this position and your profile will be submitted to the portal. If you have any additional questions, please contact me on the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 320 12 57.