About the job
As a 2nd line support engineer you will be responsible for the resolution of technical ICT incidents:
- Install, maintain and perform basic repairs and upgrades on laptops, desktop computers, servers and network equipment
- Install and maintain network printers and IP phones
- After a first technical diagnosis you will troubleshoot the IT issue directly. If necessary you will escalate the problem towards the other teams.
- Answer questions of colleagues with issues they encounter with software (Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, ...) and Hardware and investigate solutions when needed
- Provide second-line support
- Assist in the maintenance of IT documentation, directories and inventories
- Suggest, discuss, elaborate, apply and support plans to face the challenges wihtin the IT sector
- You will learn how to provide services to customers in an ITIL environment.
- You will resolve these incidents either on-site, by Phone, Email or via Remote tools.
- As you grow experience in the team, you will be able to grow to more Senior positions.
- Practical IT experience of at least 3 years and are able to do constructive troubleshooting on more complex incidents
- Strong customer and service orientation and analytical thinking
- A good knowledge of ICT (Hardware, Software & Networks)
- You're a team player, have a “can-do”, “hands-on” attitude and are motivated
- You have good troubleshooting and communication skills
- A good level of both French, Dutch and English
- Driving license
- An attractive salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Fuel Card
- Company car
- IT Certifications
- Growth opportunities