- The client has the intention to renew the core banking landscape and make it fit for the future.
- Processes will be redesigned end-to-end to achieve superior customer experience and efficiency.
- Implementation will be done on a renewed digital and core banking platform.
- The first phase will focus on the financing solutions for professional customers.
In that context the client is looking for
- several experienced feature designers,
- with a practical knowledge of loan processes, concepts and products, covering all elements of the value chain (origination, servicing, arrear management, ...),
- and capable of organizing and leading a project team
The Feature Designer typically has the following responsibilities
- EPIC analysis including impact map, customer journey and slicing into features.
- Assist Feature Owner in definition of sequence Mmpi's for each EPIC.
- Feature analysis including acceptance criteria and slicing into stories.
- Participate to Big Room Planning, providing clarifications to the Product Owners and Scrum Teams.
- Support execution by providing clarifications on features and stories to Product Owners and Scrum Teams including briefing document.
- Participate in the team and system demos to keep track of the features and stories during the rest of the LifeCycle (development/testing/release).
- Provide support in the follow-up of the defects coming from the testing (prioritization and categorization).
- In briefing to sales and service channels: Contact Center + branches + Customer Service teams
- In briefing to communication teams.
- Post production support.
You will be part of a larger and dynamic constellation, including customer journey designers, business and IT analysts, software configurators, IT developers and testers, ...
- You are an experienced feature designer
- You master the Agile methodology
- You have practical knowledge of loan processes, concepts and products, more specifically for small business and corporate customers
- You have proven experience in organizing and leading a project team
- You are comfortable working in large programs
- You dare to question preconceived ways of working and solutions
- You are both a team player and a pilot for the project
- You think “optimized customer experience and efficiency”.
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English