Blubird - PHP Developer
Freelance, Permanent, Fixed term
6 months to 10 years experience
For one of our customers, we are looking for a skilled PHP Developer with knowledge in any framework. The customer is a well-known media agency located in Brussels. This opportunity requires you to learn and get expertise in a specific framework, expanding your field of knowledge.
- A few years experience in back-end Web development using PHP and a MVC framework (Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Laravel,..)
- Experience with MySQL
- A good working knowledge of English
- A passion for new technologies and the will to constantly keep learning
- Knowledge of coding best practices
- Interest for Scrum methodology
Our client offers a motivating, pleasant and friendly work atmosphere in a modern and spacious environment. But also a flexible time slot allowing you the best possible balance between your private life and work. For our client, the opportunity to flourish in a company conveying human values uch as respect, mutual aid and collaboration is really important.
If you're interested in learning more, APPLY with your resume via the button below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
We believe in a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply!
BluBird believes in a transition of traditional IT departments becoming business enablers and orchestrators. Moving the technology specialists to the ISVs, MSPs and XaaS Providers with a strong focus on Performance, Mobility, Security, Automation & Analytics.
Show full description
Therefore BluBird acts as an extension of those providers to help bridging the gap between IT and business. We're independent from any brand, which enables us to advise you on the solutions that will truly fit your needs.
As technology is moving fast and the market adoption is often slower than we want, BluBird will act as a Talent Incubator to provide the human capital to accelerate that market adoption and the move to the next level by being in the forefront of technologies and methodologies. BluBird wants to help its customers by delivering a solution to a rapidly changing environment with a focus on:
- App Optimization and Performance
- Cloud : Automation and Integration
- Mobile & Web : Web Dev, DevOps, App Management, Security, BYOD
- Big Data : BI & Enterprise Performance Management
BluBird work methods are “à la carte”:
- Audits on performance, optimization, security, ...
- Consultancy: On demand access to knowledge
- Project management: either part of or full project life cycle
- Permanent & Project Staffing: On demand access to resources
If you'd like to join this amazing adventure, BluBird is hiring colleagues with a background in:
- Server & Workspace Virtualization
- Mobile Device & Application Management
- Big Data & BI
- Infrastructure, ADC, LB, DR
- System Management & Automation
- Application Performance Management