Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Do you want to work in small multidisciplinary teams and work creatively alongside your colleagues from different business lines and departments, in other words, to work in Agile mode?
This is where it happens!
Your future job
Every tribe/squad member is part of a chapter. As Chapter lead you're a people manager and expertise lead. This expertise you use to develop the right competences in your chapter and you play an important role in the career development of your chapter members. You are also a part of the tribe leadership.
As Chapter Lead of the DEV Engineers you will contribute to the evolution of the Production Tools supporting the operational ITIL processes with as main challenges:
You are responsible for coaching and skill development of about 14 people and the follow-up of an integrator for the introduction of Service Now. The activities in scope are business/technical analysis, scripting in multiple languages (SQL, PowerShell, Tivoli, dedicated tools, ...), BO reporting, Web interface technologies, REST APIs, Data Modeling and relational databases.
Your main challenges
- Guiding the chapter members through a transition to Service Now, which is to replace most of the current applications in the portfolio and which is operated in a SaaS mode demanding a major transition in the way of working of the chapter members.
- Development of Analysis and Data Modeling skills as the IT Tools in scope have to ensure the continuity of operational processes by integrating new technologies (Cloud, APIs, SaaS, ...) while adapting to a customer focused Agile organization.
- Evolution of the Care application ensuring effective technical capacity management, applicative monitoring and IT continuity management.
- The responsibility encompasses also the coaching of DEV/OPS engineers outside of the Tribe related to Data Modeling and Data Quality Management for the data representing evolving technologies within the IT Tools.
To make sure that you stay in touch with evolving technologies and development methodologies it's important to keep doing development activities yourself as member of one of the Squads in the your tribe.
Highlight your strengths
- You have a master degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in an IT environment
- You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch & French.
- You have experience with complex technical projects in an Agile environment.
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring developers. While experience as a people manager is a plus, it is not a must
- You have good social skills and you are empathic, you can relate to the feelings and sentiments of the people in your chapter.
- You have passion and drive for innovation
You have a significant background in Scripting in SQL;
- Data modelling;
- Data base setup (SQL/Oracle);
- Web interface technologies;
- REST APIs;
- BO Reporting.
Your future workplace
Thanks to the daily commitment of our more than 12,000 employees, BNP PARIBAS Fortis aims to be a responsible and sustainable leader and the preferred partner of our clients over the long term. For IT it means developing ingenious banking technologies to continuously offer them tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives.
Our IT teams work at the centre of Brussels, just a few 100m from the central station, the building has a company restaurant and the bank has a flexible homeworking policy.
Want to know more? Listen to Luciné, Web & Digital Foundations Cluster Product Owner.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP PARIBAS Fortis now and apply here via the button below.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we're looking for? Then you're sure to hear from us. Good luck!