Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
Global Security department supports Information Technology and Business Units to develop adequate solutions in Information Security and Risk Management practices.
The mission is to enable sound and formal information security risk decision making by bank management, and to help with implementing a proper information security management system.
Information Security Strategy of our organization commits to deliver upon four objectives: 1) enable the extended enterprise 2) Counter cybercrime 3) Protect our information systems 4) Manage security risks.
Enterprise governance, risk, and compliance (eGRC) tool helps to connect processes and information required to efficiently and effectively execute the strategy and achieve the vision.
As a Cyber Defence Application Developer, you will develop and maintain RSA Archer (eGRC) solution. You will configure modules, create reports, dashboards and scorecards. You will work with cross functional teams to ensure user training, best performance and full reliability of data.
Your future job?
- 1. Implementation of RSA Archer application modules:
- a. Prepare and design: detail functional and technical specs create solution design.
- b. Analyse business data from multiple sources, determining configuration and connection methods for ingestion by RSA Archer solution.
- c. Customize and configure application modules and deploy according to Application Release management process including User Acceptance Tests and move to Production environment.
- d. Be the point of contact to a business for topics requiring a deep application expertise.
- e. Provide training to end-users and post-deployment application support.
- 2. Optimise the RSA Archer technological platform in terms of efficiency and quality:
- a. Set up/improve architecture in line with business requirements and suggest improvements
- b. Challenge processes selected for solution integration on efficiency and effectiveness
- c. Guide integration into a tool as required (configuration of applications, questionnaires, workflows, forms, reports with the objective to make it more user friendly and efficient for the organization.)
- d. Enhance platform functionalities.
- 3. Technical maintenance:
- a. Perform RSA Archer application configuration, customization and support
- b. Ensure the availability of the applications by performing application troubleshooting, by engaging in the problem management activities
- c. Define the strategy for the lifecycle management of the deployed solution, qualifying new releases and patches and planning/documenting upgrades.
- d. Maintain technical and user manuals up-to-date.
- Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in information security.
- Mandatory Technical Experience:
- Web application programming skills, scripting language
- Experience installing, configuring and administering Business Intelligence tools (eq. SAP BO, RSA Archer..)
- Knowledge of regular SQL expressions and data manipulation
- Preferable Technical Experience:
- Good knowledge of enterprise governance, risk, and compliance tooling (preferably RSA Archer)
- Experience in data modelling for a Data Warehouse.
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, Web infrastructure, Microsoft Windows, Unix, etc.)
- Mandatory Business Experience:
- Strong interest in Information Security topics (threats, risks, alerts, vulnerabilities)
- IT application support (development, engineering and operations)
- Preferable Business Experience:
- Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams.
- Practical exposure to process management.
- Knowledge of Information Security (preferably based on ISO 27001- 27005 standards)
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
- a permanent contract with an attractive remuneration package.
- a range of training opportunities because we emphasise the importance of continuous learning.
- a stimulating professional environment where your new ideas are welcome.
- a team that works together on a daily basis.