At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities.
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
- At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. Their forward-thinking attitude enables them to offer our customers creative solutions which are perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees benefit from consistent career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment.
- The Legal Department of BNP Paribas Fortis provides legal support for the wide variety of services and products we offer our customers. Are you interested in digital banking, electronic payments, e-commerce, privacy legislation and IT and intellectual property rights? Then you may be the new ICT lawyer we are looking for. You will be working in the Legal Department's Digital Banking team, which consists of 10 highly motivated lawyers. You will be working closely with other teams from Legal, Compliance, Marketing and more in an atmosphere of transparency, cooperation and engagement.
Your future job
As Senior Legal Counsel - ICT, you will be involved with the development of innovative products and services, such as a new app for digital banking:
- You will provide advice to internal clients
- You will arrange the contractual documentation
- You will closely follow the legal and regulatory developments and market practices in your area of expertise
- You will assess the legal and reputational risks for the bank (legal risk management)
Highlight your strengths
- You have a Master's degree in law and five to seven years of relevant experience in the financial sector or in a law firm. A Master's degree in ICT law is preferred.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and the legal challenges these entail.
- You focus on change you are not daunted by the digital evolution.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
- You feel comfortable in a group and communicate fluently and convincingly.
- You are solution-oriented and do not lose sight of any potential risks involved.
- You like to have your business in order.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact within our company. You can actively shape your benefit package to respond to your individual needs.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this job? Do not hesitate to apply online
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.