Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Do you want to work in small multidisciplinary teams and work creatively alongside your colleagues from different business lines and departments, in other words, to work in Agile mode?
This is where it happens!
Your future job
As part of our Agile organization, the Security Tribe provides best-in-class security capabilities ready to be used by the other tribes; specifically in the areas of Employee Access, Fraud, Key Certificate Management and Partner IAM.
As a Dev Engineer, you will define the technical solution within your perimeter, while respecting the architecture guidelines.
Your main challenges
- Translating requirements into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape new features
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Highlight your strengths
You have a Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience in Web Security infrastructures, Information Technologies.
You have 4 to 8 years of experience as a Java developer.
You have a good knowledge of English. Good knowledge of Dutch or/and French is a plus.
You are team player, autonomous and flexible.
You are customer oriented and you have a pro-active attitude.
- You have passion and drive for innovation
- You preferably have knowledge and experience in CyberArk solutions implementation :
- PSM & CPM integration, scripting and incident handling
- Auto IT, Pacli, REST API
- You have knowledge of SVN/GIT (GitLab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, Jira.
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively.
Your future workplace
Thanks to the daily commitment of our more than 12,000 employees, BNP PARIBAS Fortis aims to be a responsible and sustainable leader and the preferred partner of our clients over the long term. For IT it means developing ingenious banking technologies to continuously offer them tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives.
Our IT teams work at the centre of Brussels, just a few 100m from the central station, the building has a company restaurant and the bank has a flexible homeworking policy.
Want to know more? Listen to Luciné, Web & Digital Foundations Cluster Product Owner.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP PARIBAS Fortis now and apply here via the button below.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we're looking for? Then you're sure to hear from us. Good luck!