Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
- At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer our customers creative solutions which are perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy ongoing career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment.
- The Data Office's objective is to modernise its data repositories, data governance, data management and data usage.
- One of our missions is to enable the advanced analytics use cases identified throughout the bank. The use cases can come from any department at the Bank, for instance: Risk, Compliance, ALM, Fraud Prevention, Marketing, Sales or HR.
Your future job!
The Data Analytics Practice team is looking for a Data Analytics Translator with a proven passion for the emergent field of advanced analytics.
In your job, you will focus on the delivery of analytics use cases, driving their life cycle
- deation and validation: you will perform market research, interview partners, capture ideas, create use case idea cards, define the business case, get approval from the privacy platform and define high-level data requirements.
- Setup: you will ensure correct translation of the business case into use case requirements, identify the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Dev Team and relevant partners.
- Production: you will perform follow-up on the use case progress to ensure that the expected business value is tracked and delivered and follow up on collaboration effectiveness (for business, IT and compliance aspects).
- Industrialisation: you will conclude business cases, define and perform follow-up on the delivery scheme of the industrialisation, promote use case adoption with end-users and partners and monitor the added value of the use case implementation.
- You will act as a liaison between different partners and must therefore ensure good communication.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute to added-value initiatives that fortify the analytics eco-system of the Bank:
- Organisation of different initiatives in the context of the analytics community of the Bank.
- Setup of new business models involving analytics.
Highlight your strengths!
You take pride in the following knowledge and experience that you have already acquired, and which is indispensable for this role.
The following technical knowledge is required:
- You have a Master's degree in business, engineering or finance.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You master the Dutch, French and English languages.
- Experience working in complex organisations and in the financial industry is a plus.
- You have good social skills with a strong business orientation.
- You have strong communication skills (oral & written).
- You are a great teammate and actively contribute to the team spirit.
- You have a can-do attitude, and are always willing to find solutions and new ways to improve.
- You adapt well to change and you will take up the role as a change agent with enthusiasm.
- You are accurate and have a structured and well-organised approach.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with her or his own experience. We truly believe that diversity increases performance and creativity. All our offers for full-time positions are also available for 90% or 80% full-time equivalent.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact within our company. You can actively shape your benefit package to respond to your individual needs.
Tempted by the challenge?
Passionate about this role? Do not hesitate to apply online: we'd love to hear from you!