Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Do you want to work in small multidisciplinary teams and work creatively alongside your colleagues from different business lines and departments, in other words, to work in Agile mode?
This is where it happens!
Your future job
Our squad “Windows Server Core & Delivery” is a support and engineering squad, focusing on the Windows Server environment in our bank.
Our main activity areas are the management of software delivery & packaging infrastructure, monitoring infrastructure, in-house system tooling (contains amongst others a data quality reporting tool), configuration management, the current Windows Server environment (branch & HQ) and consultancy for projects.
Your main challenges
- You will design, implement, maintain and support the technologies we support.
- You will be able to build a new infrastructure from scratch or let an existing evolve.
- You will keep this infrastructure operational and stable.
- You will give L3 support to squads and customers using this infrastructure.
Highlight your strengths
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have a good knowledge of English. Good knowledge of Dutch or/and French is a plus.
- You have strong affinity with Windows technologies (server and/or workstation).
- You are team player, autonomous and flexible.
- You are customer oriented and you have a pro-active attitude.
- You have passion and drive for innovation.
- You are a trouble-shooter at heart.
- You feel confident in PowerShell, basic scripting (or equivalent & able to learn this).
Your future workplace
Thanks to the daily commitment of our more than 12,000 employees, BNP PARIBAS Fortis aims to be a responsible and sustainable leader and the preferred partner of our clients over the long term. For IT it means developing ingenious banking technologies to continuously offer them tailored solutions—at every key moment in their lives.
Our IT teams work at the centre of Brussels, just a few 100m from the central station, the building has a company restaurant and the bank has a flexible homeworking policy.
Want to know more? Listen to Luciné, Web & Digital Foundations Cluster Product Owner.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP PARIBAS Fortis now and apply here via the button below.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we're looking for? Then you're sure to hear from us. Good luck!