Emeds/Istep is a program combining smart technologies (smart packages, smart phones, scanning devices) with an integrated platform, and is designed to enable personalized end-to-end patient engagement plus automate clinical supplies and data management in clinical trials.
And not only will Emeds/Istep transform the way clinical trials are done, this initiative has also been a testimonial of excellent collaboration, creativity and dedication of a “first-class” cross-departmental and cross-sector team, as well as state-of-art external partnerships with platform, digital and package vendors.
- The Business Support Analyst provides first point of contact Support for the Business Help Desk (L3) for incoming calls from L1/L2 helpdesk Support.
- The Bsa is responsible for providing excellent customer service and Support for all in-scope business groups, products, policies and procedures as well as navigational and application assistance.
- He/she will proficiently Support multiple call flow queues (Platform, Integration, Mobile Device, App, ...) while performance remains at the correct service level or better.
- The Bsa will provide solid knowledge within subject matter specialties.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written;