Technology Management Services (TMS) is a unit dedicated serving technology divisions, to facilitate fluid and optimised IT processes and to support security, innovation, stability and agility throughout the group.
You'll be joining the WorkForce management & CI&T team as part of the TMS division. The team is in charge of the people strategy, change management and communication for the IT divisions.
IT has embarked a transformation journey to bring more value to clients, through quick innovation, reduced time to market, cost efficient delivery
As IT communication specialist you:
- Provide creative development support to IT communications manager. This ranges from editing PowerPoint presentations, to making (animated) video's, infographics,...
- Responsible for writing stories, using multimedia tools to help tell the IT transformation story
- Help IT leaders successfully deliver their messages to internal audiences
- Bring in the “cool-factor” to communication
- Uses visual communication
The position is Brussels based and for a full time schedule.
You have proven experience of min 3 years in communications in a IT related environment:
- Native English or equivalent writing skills , French is a plus
- You can manage a variety of activities with multiple deadlines
- Thinks outside of the box for communication deliverables
- Experience of internal community management (Jive and/or other intranet platforms)
- Experience/interest in change communications in an IT context
- Experience managing communication projects in a secure environment
- An understanding of or interest in Agile transformations, IT, Finance highly desirable