Brainbridge - First Line SAP FI/CO Support
Ref.: R16781 / BRD16228
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
- The candidate has a broad functional knowledge of SAP FI/CO.
- You will be part of a new support department providing first line functional SAP support to Belgian Customers.
- This role is mostly internal, but if needed you will asked to go to the client site for assistance.
- You can rely on a very broad technical and functional support organization as 2nd line if needed.
- Broad knowledge of FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA, FI-BA,... CO-CCA, CO-PA, CO-PC,...
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English. French is nice to have
- Very experienced in working in Ticket solving mode
- Experienced in working with onshore and offshore teams
Brainbridge was founded in 1998 as a small independent company but with a great vision: “to be a market leader in the provision of innovative WorkForce & IT solutions”. Since then, Brainbridge has grown out to be a strong and reliable ally for all flexible staffing and IT business continuity challenges.
Show full description
We started as a mono-disciplinary company but can now call ourselves a Hybrid WorkForce Partner with the ability to provide not only suitable IT Professionals but also contract management, high potential young graduates, engineering profiles and MSP services.
In 2013 we moved to brand new offices, located right next to our former headquarters at the Noorderlaan in Antwerp. With 900 square meters of office space, our ambitions to grow even further are well covered.
In 2016 Brainbridge IT Staffing managed a turnover of 30,5 million euro with a total of 225 contracts and a team consisting of 15 people.
As we are growing fast, our team now consists of 23 people.