Understand, analyse and prepare functional requirements for the future business solutions. Work on projects to review and validate produced business requirements and define, shape and produce business solutions functional requirements. Evaluate and recommend solutions to address identified business requirements and business improvements.
- Assess and document detailed functional requirements, based on provided inputs from business analysts and IT.
- Work with business analysts and project team members to collect and analyse functional & technical inputs
- Work with Project Manager and Application Lead to ensure functional specification and documentation shows complete picture of business needs
- Create functional requirement documents for the software development team
- Create user stories as an input for development
- Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of the workflows
- Formally evaluate/analyse alternate solutions or paths to develop the optimal solution
- Interact with architects, SW designers and developers to support translation of the functional requirements to technical requirements
- Assess the feasibility of proposed solutions or design a solution alongside an architect
- Able to support technology development tracks by providing WorkFlow, validations and logic side.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience as a Functional Analyst (additional Business Analyst experience is a plus)
- At least 2 years of data analysis and/or data analytics responsibilities that require SQL skills
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- High quality interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Problem solving oriented
- Good presentational skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Proficient with MS Office products, specifically Office and Visio
- Proficient with SQL and Oracle SQL Developer tools (or alternative)
- Technical background (development background not strictly required)