Emeds/Istep is a program combining smart technologies (smart packages, smart phones, scanning devices) with an integrated platform, and is designed to enable personalized end-to-end patient engagement plus automate clinical supplies and data management in clinical trials.
And not only will Emeds/Istep transform the way clinical trials are done, this initiative has also been a testimonial of excellent collaboration, creativity and dedication of a “first-class” cross-departmental and cross-sector team, as well as state-of-art external partnerships with platform, digital and package vendors.
- The Business Process Integration Support Lead will Support the existing processes/integrations between the business community and the IT organization and provides technical solutions to address business problems in order to realize operational efficiencies and to achieve business goals.
- The Business Process Integration Support Lead serves the external community as well as internal operational areas - possessing expertise in the business unit(s) they Support, as well as an understanding of the IT organization's systems capabilities and technological trends.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written;