Brunel - System Engineer AWS
Flemish Brabant, Mechelen
Fixed term, Freelance
> 2 years experience
Looking for an extreme challenge?
For our AWS team we are looking for experienced AWS Cloud engineers with several years of knowledge in this specific domain.
- Expertise and hands-on experience in AWS Cloud.
- Consultants who are able to design architectural wise but also at the same time implement these changes (this in an Enterprise context with a large AWS environment).
Affinity with and knowledge of
- AWS security measures (Secrets mgmr, certificates, KMS, etc.)
- Lambda functions
- Network setup (Direct connect, transit GateWay, etc.) is a must.
- Python & TerraForm, Gitops and Shell scripting knowledge and expertise is a must
English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is a very big plus as this is mainly a Dutch speaking environment.
Brunel Belgium has its headquarters in Mechelen and also has satellite offices in Ghent and Genk. The organization in Belgium is represented by around 200 (technical) specialists on site, who are supported by a team of around 40 staff professionals.
Show full description
Brunel Belgium provides specialists for diverse assignments on both a short- and long-term basis through our Service model in three types of specialisms: Engineering, ICT and Life Sciences. Brunel provides its services to clients within the following job groups of the ICT industry: Infrastructure, Software Development, Databases, Testing and Quality Assurance and Projects and IT Management.