We are currently searching for a Senior Business Analyst (M/F) to strengthen our Digital & ICT Business Solutions department.
Sound like an interesting challenge?
- Develops implementation projects in collaboration with a team of experts and functions as the customer face of the Business Solutions department.
- Analyses various business processes and, based upon findings, determines necessary changes.
- This analysis, conducted within our ERP environment (Microsoft Dynamics 2012), supports the various changes.
- Functions as a link between the various partners and ICT, and acts as a "facilitator". In this capacity, prepares, chairs, and follows-up on meetings with the departments concerned.
- Takes the lead in defining business processes, workflows and specific requirements in various working groups.
- Ensures that agreed standards and procedures are applied, and coordinates business acceptance testing.
- Ensures that the various service level agreements (SLA) are adhered to.
Do you possess the following qualities and strengths?
- At a minimum, you have a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- You have several years' experience in the ICT and/or HR processes arena.
- You have a relatively broad knowledge of ICT, combined with a knowledge of HR processes, as well as several business process analysis methodologies (UML, BPM...).
- You have experience in business analysis and project coordination. Knowledge of MS Dynamics is a plus.
- You are results- and customer orientated and capable of working on your own initiative.
- You possess strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Your feel for analysis and integration enables you to deliver quality work.
- You are a well-organised professional who enjoys working in a team.
- You have good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
What can we offer?
- A job like no other and one that presents unlimited challenges in a unique and constantly evolving environment.
- Opportunities for growth
- An attractive salary package
Ready to climb on board?
We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter detailing your motivation.
After CV selection, candidates will be invited for an initial interview with Catherine De Lestré. Following a positive evaluation, follow-up interviews and an assessment will take place.
Candidates can naturally expect feedback at every stage in the selection process.
Require further information?
You will report to the service manager upon successful recruitment.
Still have questions? Please do not hesitate to apply via the button below.