You will join our IT team (50+ employees) as an Analyst Developer.
- The position will involve working on several of our products/tools.
- These tools are used for internal purposes (automatizing the integration of data, treating large databases coming from suppliers, along with the automatic matching of data) and external purposes mainly including web based products for our customers (our worldwide solution Orbis, databases with local specifications, and our catalysts with complex algorithms which help our customers to make right decisions).
- Each new development or enhancement of our existing products needs a high level of code quality to improve the user's experience (speed, accuracy, ergonomic,...).
- Bachelor or Master in IT, with or without experience but interested in the development and maintenance of high end and effective solutions to handle and publish high volume of informations (over 180 million companies are registered in our core database, that's a huge numbers of terabytes of data...) .
- C# : 4.5 (very good knowledge of OO and Java can be enough if you are ready to learn C#)
- Very good knowledge of Object Oriented programming and real interest in complex algorithms
- Patterns : MVC (knowledge of other patterns is an asset)
- Microsoft SQL Server (general interest in DB is mandatory, we publish high volumes of information :-))
- JQuery, HTML 5 et CSS for front end development. Knowledge and interest in mobile development is an asset.
- Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Good knowledge of (English And Dutch) Or (English And French) Or even beter, all three... is mandatory. The knowledge of any foreign language With English And (French Or Dutch) is an asset.
Send your CV via the button below.