- Provide technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems within specified service level agreements.
- Ensuring that the company Mit values are demonstrated in all day to day activities in order to meet business needs.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Facilitating problem solving and collaboration.
- Helping to ensure group wide discussions and assisting with the decision making process to bring issue to closure.
- Producing updates and reports on all issues and activities to management.
- Serve as a liaison between IT and upper management in implementing procedural changes, software/Hardware standards and standard operating procedures.
- Produce well written technical and business documentation, such as project plans and communications
- Providing technical support in a Windows 7 and 10 environment.
- Providing business support / technical assistance to Moody's associates both local and remote in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, VPN software and various proprietary applications.
- Planning and participating in implementation, migration, and preliminary troubleshooting of the PC/LAN environment.
- Configuring, installing, supporting, troubleshooting and repairing client workstations, printers, Mobile devices, audio, video and office equipment.
- Coordinating support and requests with other support levels and vendors.
- Recognizing problem areas, developing pro-active solutions and complying with IT operational performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
- Assisting other members of technical staff with installation and support issues when requested.
- Providing timely follow-up to users and management on all support issues by ensuring that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, Hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
- Soliciting feedback from the business lines and individual users in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting on root-cause analysis where there have been significant problems - explaining what happened, why and what preventative measures have been put in place to avoid a repeat.
- Role exposed to heavy customer interaction.
- Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Bachelor's \ Master's Degree is preferred.
5 years' experience working on Server, Desktop and\or Help Desk support
MCSE is highly desirable
Knowledge of ITIL®.
- (French or Dutch) AND excellent English
- Position is in Ixelles, reachable with public transport
The key competencies for this position include
- A good understanding of Moody's business and overall IT operations.
- The ability or the potential to take on higher level responsibilities.
- Demonstrated group leadership and the willingness to take on leadership roles.
- Must be perceived as a team player and a positive contributor by his peers.
- Demonstrated willingness to go beyond the normal job requirements.
- Demonstrated interest and engagement in infrastructure projects and QA testing
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and end users to facilitate feedback and partnering on deliverables
- Ability to execute support and engagement from Junior staff to Senior management with a focus on delivery and service improvement.
- The ability to complete all tasks and projects in a timely manner
- The ability to complete assigned calls effectively and efficiently within the established SLA time period
- Demonstrated responsibility and ownership of his/her business units
- The ability to conduct themselves in a mature and professional manner towards clients and co-workers (accountability, use of good judgment, provide proper follow-up)
- Good organizational skills and excellent demonstrated troubleshooting and crisis management abilities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with business users at all levels in the organization.
- Known as a motivated team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) 2013 and 2016.
- Comfortable with imaging software such as SCCM\PXE, familiarity with Windows installer and desktop management suites such as SCCM.
- Knowledge with mobile technology including Android and iOS
With 400 employees and 800 contractors worldwide, Moody's Information Technology ("Mit") is the largest department of Moody's Shared Services and provides end-to-end technology solutions for Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Shared Services, as well as infrastructure for Moody's Analytics. The development and ongoing support of key ratings and enterprise systems ensure the company's premier standing among credit rating agencies and enable its evolution among regulatory and business demands. Mit continuously seeks talented individuals to drive the execution of its technology roadmap, which offers exciting career opportunities in program management, business analysis, enterprise architecture, software development, quality assurance, IT risk management, vendor management, technology operations and service management.
Our views matter. So will yours.