You will join our IT team (50+ employees) as an Frontend Analyst Developer.
- The position will involve working on several of our products/tools.
- These tools are used for internal purposes (automating the integration of data, treating large databases coming from suppliers, along with the automatic matching of data) and external purposes mainly including web based products for our customers (our worldwide solution Orbis, databases with local specifications, and our catalysts with complex algorithms which help our customers to make right decisions).
- Each new development or enhancement of our existing products needs a high level of code quality to improve the user's experience (speed, accuracy, user-friendly,...).
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, with or without experience but interested in the development and maintenance of high end and effective solutions to handle and publish a high volume of information (over 280 million companies are registered in our core database).
- Very good knowledge of best practices in UI/UX development
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Minimum language skills : Technical English with Dutch or French.
- C# : 4.5 (very good knowledge of OO can be enough if you are ready to learn C#)
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming and real interest in complex algorithms
- Design patterns : MVC (knowledge of other design patterns is an asset)
- An international working environment
- A career evolution based on your achievements
- To become part of a young and dynamic team
- A market-consistent salary