For one of my best partners well known in the transportation sector, I am urgently looking for a Business Analyst with project development and Agile methodology to enhance the organization Customer Portal due to the current complex system landscape.
You will join the team at the beginning of the project in the early phase of the analysis. The scope has largely been defined but the team is looking for an experienced Business Analyst which will be able to take this and break it down into smaller deliverables, orchestrating the delivery from the different development teams.
One part of the project is to help coordinate and organize the mass of data available from different systems source so that it can be made available to the Customer Portal
The second part of the project is to focus on the use of customer portal by the customer and the internal teams (Customer Service)
- Take the initial business requirements, and break them into EPICS, Stories using Jira
- Write and elaborate Stories together with the business users to a detailed level which can be used directly by the development teams
- Analyze and list systems changes and impact together with the Domain Experts and Subject Matter Experts on the topic.
- Create, Plan and Track progress in Jira
- Guide and collaborate with Solutions Architect and Developers for issue resolutions
- Follow up with the teams for assistance or clarifications
- Test sprint delivery
- Support Business Users for User Acceptance Testing
- Good communicator at all levels (Functional and IT). Able to translate complex issues into layman's term. Able to bring different teams together for decision and resolution.
- Detailed data and systems analysis where needed
- Hands on and autonomous
- Must speak/ Write fluent English and at least one of the local languages NL or FR. Trilingual is a plus.
- Good documentation skills, good process documentation
- Experience in Agile software projects and detailed story writing
- Experience with Jira, ticket
- Experience with Jira project set up (nice to have)
- Experience with Big Data/data streaming projects (nice to have)