Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its CRM practice. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge, this role is for you. If you are eager to work on digital solutions and lead the design and implementation in large-scale projects in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As an expert, we offer you the opportunity to join a recognized company in the data and digital fields and to work on ambitious projects for the largest companies on the Belgian and international markets. We are looking for a technical Microsoft Dynamics consultant to be part of our team in Brussels. As a Microsoft Dynamics consultant you will work in our digital expertise practice where you will lead assessments, solution design and implementation of CRM solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics. You will work mainly in Brussels. Travel in Belgium and/or Europe is possible.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the digital expertise practice, you can work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- You need to have a strong experience in CRM implementations (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP...)
- You have previous experiences in complex IT projects which include integration cross platform
- You are familiar with business processes such as Salesforce automation, marketing automation, service management & call center
- C# / Java experience / .NET framework experience
- Database (SQL or other)
- Object Modeling and architectural concepts (MVC, Services, Interface)
- Web Services, SOAP / Rest / API
- TFS /GIT / SVN tools
- Agile delivery experience
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Nice to have:
- ETL knowledge (Scribe)
- MS Dynamics third party app (N52, ClickDimenssion)
- Unified Service Desk