Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Customer Engagement practice. Whether you are a young and motivated individual, a heavy expert or a well experimented professional ready to share some knowledge, this job is for you. If you are eager to work on innovative digital solutions, using cutting-edge technology you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As a Customer Engagement consultant, you will design & build Omnichannel customer experience in close cooperation with our clients. As a digital marketing and technology expert you will dig deeper into the solution helping and advising clients for creating the optimal personalized experience. Depending on your level of experience and affinities you will tasked to develop automated marketing campaigns, to implement processes for delivering personalized contents or to orchestrate end to end customer experience.
5 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are on boarded on ambitious digital transformation projects and can be working in collaboration with our data department on Big Data projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- Great clients - retail, transport, gaming, finance - and great partners - Adobe, Microsoft - leaders in their domains.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including IP, company car, and other benefits.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Master or Bachelor in IT, Information Management, Mathematics, Engineering, Electronics & IT or Marketing analytics
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience into the digital marketing, customer engagement, customer data platform fields. This can be both from a consultancy role as well as an internal role.
- Both B2B and B2C background are useful
- Any extra relevant experience into topics such as eCommerce, CRM, Web Analytics or Campaign Management are a big plus.
- You have good skill of either French or Dutch. English as well is critical.
- Database experience (Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL) is a plus
- You perform well in team and see yourself as a team player
- You are passionate by digital marketing, digital transformation or Web/mobile applications