Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Data intelligence practice. Whether you are a young and motivated individual, a heavy expert or a well experimented professional ready to share some knowledge, this job is for you. If you are eager to work on innovative data solutions, using cutting-edge technology you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
You manipulate, transform and torture our customers' data to extract all the benefits out of it. You build systems that automate these manipulations and enable the data to be explored and given a meaning. You will make our customers more efficient, optimize their efforts and lower their costs. Sounds great? You will be a true data hero!
As a data intelligence consultant, you get the opportunity to be involved in every step of a project: from defining the needs, to the architecture, the implementation of tools, modeling, extraction, transformation & loading of data, to the implementation of the reporting/analysis. The technology mainly used is Microsoft BI & Azure, but Big Data technologies like Hadoop are also part of it. (no PoC's, real projects!)
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are on boarded on ambitious data intelligence projects and can be working in collaboration with our digital department on big projects, cognitive solutions, among many others.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- At least two years of experience with one or more of the following technologies: SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS OLAP/Tabular, SSRS), Power BI +, Azure Data Factory/Databricks, QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau, PL/SQL or SAS.
- Capacity to understand functional needs, analyze and translate them into Data Warehouse techniques
- Flexibility and capacity to work in a team
- Capacity to take decisions and work autonomous
- IT knowledge: At least one of Business Intelligence tools listed above
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
Additional talents? Strange hobby? Weird humor? Our data heroes are like you, they share respect, modesty and excellence as key values and they know how to put fun in & after work.