Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Business consulting practice. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge, this role is for you. If you are eager to join our cross functional team focusing on data and digital large-scale projects in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As a member of the CE Practice, you will be joining cross functional project teams to implement innovative marketing solutions within different sectors such as retail, FMCG, banking, insurance, ... You will be responsible for Adobe Campaign solution design, development and maintenance and for producing documented, well-crafted and scalable solutions.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the Customer engagement practice part of the digital transformation projects, you often work in collaboration with other departments. For example, our customer engagement projects can have a link with Big Data or cognitive solutions.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- 2-4+ years development experience with Adobe Campaign
- Knolwedge of other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (Analytics, Target) is a plus
- Open to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge of email design and best practices
- Good data modeling expertise
- Software design and architecture skills
- Capable to work in a project context
- Team leading skills are a plus
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Proficient reporting skills
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch