- The successful candidate will be part of our Business Intelligence practice, and will work on Business Intelligence projects at our customers' premises.
- The MS BI specialist is to provide technical implementation of Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions. The candidate must have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft BI toolset and environment and / or good data warehouse (DW) analysis and design skills.
- SSIS: The consultant will work closely with the data modeller and architect to implement new data warehouse environments as well as helping to utilise and maximise the performance of existing data warehouse and BI environments.
- SSAS: You will be involved set-up and modify OLAP-cubes, mapping cubes and data to the data warehouse and making sure all data is captured and accurate for the reports to be built and generated report development and support of the reporting system. You will work on the analysis, design, configuration, coding maintenance and support of report systems and processes. And, you will interface directly with our clients to provide expert assistance to understand the business requirements.
- SSRS: You will analyse the requirements set-out from either the Project Manager or directly to the business user, extract the relevant information from the OLAP cube to build accurate reports/dashboard to be used by the business
- Bachelor/master degree in computer sciences or strong interest for informatics with business knowledge or financial background
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in large BI projects preferably with Microsoft BI toolset
- Must understand data warehousing / Business Intelligence principles
- Knowledge in several of the following domains: Microsoft SQL server, Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Analysis Services, Microsoft OLAP, Microsoft DTS, SharePoint Portal, Microsoft Visual Studio, MDX, Power Pivot, .Net, VB, Access
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Qlikview, MicroStrategy or other BI/DWH tools is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty.
- To represent and live those values you also have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives. You will integrate into a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!