- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of customer's websites.
- You will build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, by integrating layout in your development or in existing CMS software.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation, document code properly.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling web sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent and to integrate design in web content management systems.
- Proven working experience in web programming (3 years minimum in one of the programming language below).
- Familiarity with at least two of the following programming languages: PHP, .NET and/or Java
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including Security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL, MsSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with a good sense of business
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Added Values:
- Languages: French, Dutch, English
- Drupal knowledge
- Symfony PHP framework
- GIT knowledge and usage
- ColdFusion knowledge
Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty. To represent and live those values you also have the following skills:
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
Business & Decision, a global consulting and systems integration Group, is a Gartner-recognized leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and a major player in Business Intelligence (BI), Digital Transformation, Risk Management and Analytics.
We leverage a unique combination of technical, functional and industry specialization, as well as partnerships with all of the key software vendors, to deliver maximum-value projects and help clients break through barriers to innovation such as Big Data and Digital Transformation.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive package, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects as well as international perspectives. You will integrate into a highly-skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!