- Provide architectural guidance to the project team.
- Develop the overall enterprise CRM Architecture for the current portfolio of applications built upon various
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics versions, and the future architectural vision for CRM platform integration.
- Understand requirements, conduct requirements elaboration and create a design to be implemented by development teams.
- Create the Solution Architecture Package that includes the initial business, systems, application, and data architectures for the new features and capabilities using an architecture framework
- Develop a prioritized backlog of architectural/platform requirements as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway.
- Create and maintain enterprise architecture and designs as part of the CRM Platform Vision and Architectural Runway in an iterative manner over the course of sprints and release.
- Leverage and reuse the CRM architecture framework and platform information in the development of the architecture.
- Design CRM software components and code patterns which foster reusability and enterprise capabilities.
- Support efforts to integrate MS Dynamics CRM with other systems and applications, to include troubleshooting existing web service integrations.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, other Engineering, or equivalent
- 8 years of experience designing and implementing MS Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of different architectural frameworks applicable to CRM implementations.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution options and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
- Experience working in Agile environments; knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with other systems and applications.
- Experience as a MS Dynamics CRM Architect, Expert, or Developer.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification
- You communicate easily in English. French or Dutch required !
We offer you an attractive package including
- A full-time job with real possibilities of evolution.
- A nice company car with a fuel card.
- Health Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- A smartphone with an all-in communication pack.
- A professional laptop with latest OS and software versions.
About our values
More than any other company, we value our consultants as individuals and we offer, beside an outstanding salary package, an individual path of training and development. The Company structure is completely flat and we all work as one team. We cultivate a family spirit and we organize a lot of after-work events and an annual trip to develop a friendship and team feeling.