Technical skills and responsibilities
- In charge of the IT System Network (Telecom + Switch + Firewall + Content Switch + Reverse Proxy + Ivr + Ip Telephony) and the relationship with the Service Manager
- Define/Propose/Implement/Manage/Support the IT Network at both physical and Virtual level
- Build the Drp at IT System Network level and execute of the Drp test
- Drive migration of IT System Network in the Data Centre(s) and the Cloud
- Prepare effective configuration, installation and operational documentation
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in planning, implementing, configuring, maintaining and improving Network Security devices
- Ability to document technical processes and architectures
- Good knowledge of several (the more the better) devices amongst the following vendors: Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and Sophos
- Any certification from the following vendors is considered a plus: Cisco, Trendmicro , Fortinet, and Sophos
The ideal candidate's personality and skills
- Visionary management skills and ability to manage people carefully but also to deliver a strong message
- Client-centric attitude
- Creativity with solid analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and good command of French or Dutch and English
- Excellent oral and verbal expression capabilities in order to give contextualized presentations
- Drive, tenacity and flexibility
- Stress resistant and empathic
- Systematic and consistent approach
- French, English and/or Dutch
What's in there for you?
You are expected to fully participate in our journey, whether you are Employee or Freelancer.
We will support you throughout your career with appropriate trainings and rewards for your involvement.
You fully participate in our journey, whether you are Employee or Freelancer.
You are part of a innovative organization, where participative management & collective intelligence are key. Whether you are freelance or internal consultant, you will be fully integrated in our team and will receive the necessary in-house training (Business Training) and professional guidance.