We are actively looking for a Senior Linux & Network Administrator to help our team in the operational Support of Server and Workstations configuration at one of our customers premises
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux Configuration and Installation (CentOS/ RedHat, Archlinux, ....)
- Hands-on knowledge of Networking products like FortiGate, Fortiap & Forticloud.
- Good knowledge of Switching HP/Aruba (Cisco is a plus).
- Good knowledge Shell Scripting (Bash)
- Good knowledge of Firewall (Palo Alto / pfSense / IPTables / FortiGate)
- Good knowledge of Network TCP/IP (complete layer 1->7)
- Basic knowledge VMware, Active Directory
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Products (Windows Server, SQL, Windows 10 ...)
- Nice to have: knowledge of Ansible and Cobbler.
- A plus:
- knowledge of Apache, Bind, DHCP (kea), PHP, MySQL/MariaDB
- knowledge of Squid, PowerDNS, Tomcat
- Red Hat Certified (RHCSA/RHCE/LPI)
- ITIL general knowledge (Foundation certification)
- IT Graduate or equivalent professional experience
- Experience: >5 years
- Languages: FR (mandatory) & EN
- Customer oriented, team player, flexible, structured and “Get it done attitude”
- Ingenious, open Mind
- Stress resistant and empathic
What's in there for you?
- A full-time contract
- A fixed work schedule
- A competitive remuneration package, depending on experience and qualifications & extra-legal benefits
- You are part of an innovative organization, where participative management & collective intelligence are keys. Whether you are freelance or internal consultant, you will be fully integrated in our team and will receive the necessary in-house training (Business Training) and professional guidance.
So, if you feel that you are up to the task and that you want to start a new journey with us, feel free to apply via the button below for more information.