Be ready and prepared for one of the most challenging opportunities you can have in the consultancy sector! This company is looking for a .NET developer to reinforce their skilled and high-levelled IT team of 15 developers.
Located in the Center of Brussels, they are easily accessible by as well public transportation as by car. They work with the latest .NET technologies and are always reaching out for the newest updates. This company deliver innovative services to major financial institutions in Brussels. You will be part of a big consultancy with human-sized team. You work on big projects as well in-house as in the client's offices. They offer a family atmosphere, an opportunity to promote innovation to major companies and regular team building.
Share your knowledge with the other developers once a month on their monthly meetings, barbeques and incentives with the whole IT department. You will get a lot of trainings and have the chance to be certificated.
What will you do?
- You will be in charge of the full cycle development of their applications at the client's place.
- You will work with: ASP.NET, .NET, MVC, WPF, WCF, EF, TFS, CQRS, AngularJS, Roslyn, Agile methodology.
- You will also do the functional and the technical analysis of the projects.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar function.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent by experience.
- You speak Dutch or French and fluent in English
- You are creative and a real problem solver.
- You have strong soft skills: very communicative and can explain your applications in 'not technical language' to the client.
What will you get offered?
An attractive salary (up to €50K a year depending on your profile):
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Meal vouchers (€8.5)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Net expenses (€100,-)
- Smartphone + Subscription
- Laptop + Internet at home