Brussels - Junior Web & Mobile Developer (m/f)
These are exciting times in professional real estate, with lots of innovation and new technologies.
IT development is revolutionizing the real estate business! From online property platforms, Big Data, automated geospatial calculations to 3D city engines. The development department is revolutionizing the real estate business. That's what we call the “Proptech Revolution”
Do you want to be part of this? We would love to hear from you!!!
About the job
As a Junior Web & Mobile Developer, you will help develop Web and mobile applications that allows users to visualize CBRE's extensive history of property data and automate complex geospatial analysis. In a young and dynamic team, you will develop applications and tools from A to Z that will be used internally by colleagues and externally by clients using the latest technologies.
- You have a passion for Web & mobile development
- You have an IT degree or a first successful experience as a developer
- You have good knowledge of Java and REST API
- You know Visual Studio, Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server and GIT are a plus.
- You are fluent in either French and/or Dutch
- A great working atmosphere in a small, independent, young and dynamic team.
- Huge growth and learning potential (including trainings)
- A permanent full-time contract with a competitive remuneration package, a company car, fuel card, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers etc.
Cbre is the worldwide leader in real estate services. We provide fully integrated, tailor-made asset and property services based on our local expertise and global network. We advise property owners, investors and occupiers on every aspect of their property strategy and assist them in developing, buying, selling, financing, leasing, valuing and managing their assets.