Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. who helps its customers to stay relevant in a rapidly changing digital world by thinking beyond the cloud and digitization and by providing solutions that really generate a business impact.
We as the Professional Services division, try to support our customers in a fast and adequate manner with their temporary needs by delivering our fixed or freelance consultants.
In other words, we thrive towards a perfect match between our client and our consultant. Even when we expand our team, we are looking for this perfect match. Cegeka focuses on talent management so that every employee has the change to come to their full potential.
What is a Service Desk Agent?
Looking for your first working experience, or do you already have some experience and want to extend your knowledge? Then we may have the right opportunity for you! Cegeka is looking for a Service Desk Agent to work as a consultant, and to represent us with our customers.
For your first challenge, you will offer support to one of our biggest customers, a media-company located in Antwerp. You will start in July and will work in shifts 7am-15pm and 13 PM till 21pm) . You will be located in the offices of Antwerp, Sittard and Hasselt.
Curious about your tasks? Keep on reading and find out if you are the perfect match.
What will you do?
- You will offer support to the ICT-users. You will do this either by telephone as through email, for software and Hardware issues;
- You will be responsible for the logging and follow up of tickets.
- You will manage the passwords of the platforms like Windows and company applications.
- You will do a limited management in Active Directory.
- You will report and do a follow up of Hardware malfunctions.
- You will install and document through divers softwarepackages.
Who are you?
- You have an education in IT and are recently graduated or have limited experience.
- Passionate and studious are two words that describe you the best.
- You are sociable, calm, and are good in the relations with customers.
- You have some knowledge of Active Directory, Windows, software packages and Hardware.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language.
What can you expect from us?
- To make your job more comfortable, we offer:
- A fixed-term contract.
- A premium company car with a fuel card. Do you want another way of transportation? Then we also have our mobility budget.
- An attractive salary and a flat-rate expense allowance.
- Customized remuneration thanks to our Flex income plan.
- Flexibel work hours and a work/life balance. Flexibele werkuren en een mooie work/life balance.
- Meal vouchers and a hospitalization insurance.
- You will join an open and dynamic team with nice collages, and with room for new and fresh ideas and initiatives.
- You are not alone! Cegeka offers you customized guidance. You tell us where your interests lay. We offer you different careerpaths, and look with you how we can help you develop yourself. You will do this in consultation with your Field Manager.
- We think learning and knowledge sharing is important here within Cegeka, and herefor we have a whole bunch of initiatives like knowledge sharing meetings, innovation centers, sandboxes, reading groups, slack,....