The mission of our client is to be the preferred partner of the Belgian farmer, covering
the entire spectrum of their needs. This company is the market leader in Belgian agriculture and horticulture sector. Our 1,800 employees realize an annual revenue of more than 1.3 billion euros.
They have leveraged their agricultural knowledge via our own retail chain with more than 265 stores, partly own stores and partly franchise operated stores. They are the largest retailer in its sector in Wallonia and Flanders around the concept of garden, animal nutrition, animal products and home baking.
Context of the job
- As part of a new target operating model in support of the business strategy, we are executing several large IT programs. Towards increased transparency and agility, all existing business processes are evaluated with a clear objective in mind: simplification and harmonisation.
- To enable the necessary transformation, we are implementing IAM and the Embedded best practice processes.
- The latter are the guiding light towards process harmonisation. Our current Active Directory is part of IAM. You will participate in the selection and implementation of the best fit best practises for our organisation.
- Requirements will be gathered during workshops, validated by the solution authority.
- We want to engage an Active Directory expert to deliver consulting services and to contribute to the realisation of the best practises.
- In this role, you will be engaged in setting up the new structure and content of Active Directory.
- Following elements are already identified:
- Setup Domain topology, Fsmo roles, DC's
- Setup Delegation model
- Setup Ou's, groups, users
- Setup GPO's
- In order to fulfill the above deliverables you will:
- Work as a part of the Service Delivery team that runs the transformation program
- Lead and participate in workshops
- Collect, document and evaluate user requirements
- Design the 'to be' solutions, leveraging best practise processes
- Analyse, configure, prepare the build for the 'to be' solutions
- Guide the execution of the implementation by the Active Directory administrators in case responsibility DXC, external partner
- Execute the implementation in case responsibility Aveve
- Deliver relevant documentation to the solution
More details about the project will be given in a further stadium.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- General experience: Substantial consulting leadership experience a plus
- Specific expertise and competencies: We welcome candidates with strong expertise and experience in the following domains:
- Engineer in preferably more Active Directory implementation projects.
- Having executed such projects in Belgium or the Netherlands is considered as an extra asset
- Knowledge & Skills: Fluent in Dutch and English and preferably also in French.
- Start: ASAP
- Assignment: Freelance - Q4 2017
- Location: Leuven