- As member of the Cloud platform managemet team you are responsible for coordinating and supporting the projects on their various Cloud platforms.
- A big part of this is securing the operational aspect of our customer web sites in Europe.
- Your main activity will be supporting the technical pan-European roll-out of the new Sales system.
- Next to this roll-out you will also be responsible for:
- Day-to-day Cloud reporting, administration and support(mainly IAAS and PaaS)
- Support and advise on new Cloud based application designs
- Support new Cloud setups
- Interact with service providers (providers,offshore support team) to ensure a fast and quality problem resolution.
- Measure, monitor and act on SLA KPI's
- Support of associated tools usage
- Interact with Architecture teams to advise on further Cloud strategy direction.
- Interact with other onshore and offshore system engineering teams for OS, DB, secuity & network matters.
- Support the application teams in their various Cloud projects.
- Track and manage risks, issues, budget and documentation to ensure IT commitment dates and project deliverables are met.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience based understanding of general Cloud concepts & principles
- Advanced hands-on knowledge of Azure (mandatory)
- Advance Powershell/Bash/Azure templates/... expertise
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD and Adconnect
- Good knowledge of Saltstack automation tool (knowledge of Ansible/Puppet is a plus)
- Good understanding of AWS (optional) - AWS Cloudformation, Ec2, S3, Cloudfront, IAM, Vpc, RDS,...
- Good Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 with knowledge of IIS
- Experience with reporting, monitoring, debugging and testing (SCOM, Debugdiag, perfmon, log processing, logparsers,...) on the Windows platform.
- Understanding basic networking concepts like DNS, (WAF) Firewall mechanics, DHCP,VPN and security, load balancers.
- Understanding of web application development processes as this help in automating releases and debugging.
- Knowledge of Linux, GIT, Newrelic, Elasticsearch, Heroku, MongoDB, ServiceNow, ITIL, Tridion 2013 is a plus
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodology frameworks
- Proven project mgmt experience in an international and multicultural environment (cost,plan,risk/issue/tracking/remediation,analysis, etc)
- Analytical skills, combined with capability to make synthesis of problem area and solution proposal.
- You have 5y+ experience managing production environment.
- Able to work with limited supervision as part of a larger team.
- Analytic minset, improvement focused and eager to learn
- Diplomatic / sense of people relationships / team player.
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to explain complex issues on a structured and visualized way.
- Able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
| ||With 400 employees Centric Belgium is a significant player in the Belgian IT market. We are headquartered in Oostkamp (Bruges), with an additional site in Zaventem (Brussels). Centric Belgium serves around 1,000 clients in Belgium, from small and midsize companies to multinationals. |
Centric Belgium's three key competencies are: IT Solutions, offering construction of standard software for markets such as the construction and retail sectors and the supply chain; Systems & Services, providing management and optimisation of systems and infrastructure for medium and large companies; IT Professionals, supplying high-level IT consultants.
| || || |