We are looking for a Process Analyst with firm knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20000 IT Service Management processes.
You will, together with other process analysts:
- work on the SOC ICT 2019 project, that will transform the existing SOC-processes (*) of the former KBC Securities ICT towards those of KBC Group. This as a result of the integration of this organization in the central ICT of KBC
- assist in the day2day quality assurance of the processes and contribute to the operations when the consumer of the processes requires support
- Compare the existing IT Service Management processes in scope of SOC (Access Management, Incident Management, Change en Release Management) of both organizations
- Determine delta, impact and effort to implement a new way of working that is suited for KBC ICT and is compliant with SOC rules
- Discuss/negotiate the new way of working with all stakeholders within the organization and with the Auditor.
- Document the new procedures
- Support in implementing the new procedures, which includes training to relevant people (e.g.project managers)
- Assure quality of the running processes/assist the end user of the processes in the execution of the processes
Skills & experience
- Ideally Medior (5 to 10 years) or Senior (>10 years) experience, but Junior is also an option
- Good knowledge of ITIL or ISO 20 000
- Able to write out processes, procedures and working instructions
- Analytical mindset, able to process substantial sets of information
- Good negotiator
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Experience with Jira and SNOW is a plus (*) SOC: Service Organization Control; KBC Securities has a SOC attestation of type SOC 2 report for processes it executes in scope of Business Process Outsourcing, including a number of ICT Service Management processes.