Are you looking for a freelance position as Project Manager in Brussels?
This project could be interesting for you.
We are looking for someone who will become end-to-end responsible for the successful realization of the high technology camera solution and provide excellent customer service in line with the contractual agreements of our client.
- At the project start, you ensure to get a clear understanding on the customer specific camera solution to implement.
- You administer the application for construction authorization and the SAP ordering process to ensure timely availability of permits, equipment and external services.
- You ensure the preparation of the safety file and the application of it.
- You administer and manage the 'virtual' project implementation team and planning.
- You realize the project implementation within the contractual agreements.
- You have regular on-site meetings to verify the progress & to perform safety audits.
- You guarantee the quality and customer acceptance by having an eye for detail ensuring the implementation is compliant with the tender specifications.
- You keep your customers and internal stakeholders updated at regular intervals.
- You manage changes to project scope and schedule ensuring the project remains within the agreed budgets.
- You administer the SAP billing process ensuring a timely and correct invoicing towards your customers and a correct invoicing by your subcontractors/suppliers.
- You have at least 6 years of project management experience in the successful realisation of customer projects within a high demanding customer facing environment.
- The ideal candidate come from either a Telecom or electrical background.
- You are bilingual Dutch & French.
- You have knowledge of project methodologies (e.g. Prince II) with a right balance between Project Management and Project Administration.
- Your self-learning skills allows you to become fast operational
- Your out-of-the-box thinking skills and analytical mindset helps you in solving problems.
- You have the ability to work independently to become fast operational but you are also a team player.
- You make things happen by your proactive thinking and acting and by your efficient organization skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills ensuring a 'to-the-point' communication.
- You have excellent customer facing skills and you feel at ease in a high demanding, multi-tasking customer facing environment.
- You have a proven experience in managing multiple complex customer projects within big organisations.
- You have a 'Vol-Vca' certification or ready to obtain this certification.