The Security Officer will be responsible for the continual security program.
A key element of this program is the implementation of an ISO 27001 based Information Security Management System, including ISO 27001 certification.
- Being the point of contact for risk assessment and IT Security;
- Embed an ISO 27001 based Isms into the organization;
- Prepare the organization for ISO 27001 certification;
- Implement and enforce security policies;
- Develop and integrate security procedures in the organization;
- Coordinate security projects with technical and non-technical teams, including IT security specialists;
- Supply the security requirements for IT projects;
- Develop security awareness activities to all layers of the organization;
- Perform risk analysis;
- Follow-up security incidents;
- Communication with the customer, members and suppliers regarding security topics;
- Security reporting to management and members.
- For at least 3 years you were passionate about information technologies and information security;
- You have knowledge of security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST Cybersecurity framework, as well as a basic knowledge of GDPR and ITIL processes;
- You are pragmatic, customer oriented, analytical and enterprising;
- You have strong communication skills; able to translate technical risks into business risks;
- You have basic project management capabilities: showing leadership, create budgets, be a good listener, intervene in conflicts and build teams;
- You are risk-oriented, able to solve security issues by providing a solution using people, new and existing technologies and embedding security processes;
- You speak and write English fluently;
- You are certified CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC or ISO 27001.