We are looking for
An experienced Test Manager with strong management and communication skills.
You will work in a challenging global organization with multiple sites and time zones.
Test Manager (Quality assurance specialist IT)
- You will work in a project or delivery team, where global complexity and business innovation are part of your daily work.
- Tasks would Include:
- Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery, including managing of the UAT and their checkoff.
- You will have the possibility to work in both projects and large IT programs affecting the plant.
- Coordinate test in complex integrated environments
- Be on the factory floor, work hands on with both the factory operators, factory management and the IT teams
- Work according to Volvo Test Workflow
- Use V-model for testing
- Setting the test strategy and keep the test plan up to date in your assignment
- Responsible for both IT and Business Test
- Coach, guide and assist your team in test area to fulfill the missions.
- Cooperate with business representative and IT management to specify and agree on the scope of testing
- Share knowledge and participate in different communities
- Overall requirements: Excellent spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Required Competencies:
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Proficient in using Test management processes.
- Experience in managing tests with a large scale integration
- Proven Experience in automation testing, framework creation and complex test scripts
- Hands-on à take matters into your own hands, be on the factory floor, help the operators
- Also good if you have: ISTQB certification
- Personal profile:
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Courage & Integrity
- Self-development & learning on the fly
- Strategic thinking