Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
We are looking for a Chief Information Security Officer for one of our client located in Brussels.
- Assist in setting-up an Information Security Governance structure and control practices beyond the IT Centre EMEA's own system scope .
- Defining Information Security policies and development guidelines.
- etting-up a reporting structure to inform senior management on the status and upcoming risks.
- Create and manage a targeted Information Security awareness training program for all employees, contractors, internal and external system development parties
- You will follow latest IT technology, with a focus on IT compliance and security.
- You have a Master degree (Informatics, Economist, Engineer, Law or equal) or a Bachelor degree with proven experience.
- You have experience with similar function or at least responsible function in the IT security area.
- You have the skill to balance data protection and business objectives and are able to reach a consensus about the correct IT security level with acceptable risk.
- You work accurately with an eye for details with IT colleagues but you are also able to communicate clearly on high level with business senior management.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to define your own job and planning.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and French, knowledge of other EU language is an asset.
you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an undetermined contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.