We are looking for an all-round and versatile colleague. We are a software company, creating technology for the graphic arts market.
Foremost, you're the master of IT. You keep the overview of our IT infrastructure. Processes are your lifeline in the organization of IT.
You prevent, but when disaster strikes, you're relaxed because your stuff is backed-up.
- Setup laptops for new colleagues, maintain and keep track of backups
- Setup and maintenance of servers
- Organization of backups and keep DRP up-to-date
- You take the initiative to keep our infrastructure up to date
- Third line support for IT related customer support issues
- You keep our network up and running
Do you fit the profile?
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on IT Infrastructure
- Experience working as system engineer - strong knowledge on Windows
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a relevant study
- Good knowledge regarding printers, connectivity - internal devices
- Knowledge on VMware, virtualization and AWS
- Flexible and independent troubleshooter You hit Gandhi mode under stress
- You are solution driven, and get energy out of helping people
What's in it for you?
We're offering a versatile job with a rewarding package (company car and 32 holidays included!). Give us your best, we'll give you ours. You'll be based in our office in Aalst, Belgium.
You'll see we work hard, play hard. Care even more. Apply now.