ClearFacts is looking for a Team Leader with solid Scrum experience to guide our team of expert developers. You will enable them to further expand our innovative platform by improving our lean Agile / Scrum methodology and by streamlining communication with all stakeholders within our company.
As a Scrum master and team lead, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Guiding both the team and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum Practices and values.
- Maintaining the necessary relationships within the team, between the development, product & operations teams and with all stakeholders within the organization and you act as a first point of contact.
- Creating and executing a communication plan to ensure all stakeholders are properly and timely informed about development progress.
- Coordinate the releases, this will include some hands-on testing activities.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed and solved.
- Ensuring that the team can take end-to-end ownership of the products they deliver and support them in production.
- Coaching the Product and Development Team in their backlog refinement process.
- Prioritizing production issues an and making sure that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Resource planning in your team.
- You have proven experience as a Scrum master, coach or delivery lead in a development team.
- You work from an Agile and lean mindset and can also communicate this to the rest of the organization (e.g. stakeholders).
- You know when to say "no" and when to stretch the team.
- You make sure the team members have all the information they need to be successful (decisions, constraints, risks, assumptions, status)
- You know what it takes not only to deliver software, but also to successfully support it in a production environment afterwards.
- You know how to bring out the best in someone and you can deal with conflicts.
- You can create an atmosphere of openness, security and positivism. You are an excellent listener and you understand better than anyone what is going on in the team.
- You measure the quality of work through a variety of metrics and identify trends used to improve team's velocity and throughput.
- You have a "can do" mentality. You enjoy getting your hands dirty while work with the team to get the job done.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- The position is open for both permanent employees and contractors.
- ClearFacts offers you perspectives within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization.
- We are moving to brand new offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of the group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven)
- You mainly work in the office to assist the team, but part time teleworking is possible.
- We are experts and know our stuff.
- To keep things interesting, our company is growing at high speed with over 40% yearly increase in both customer base and team size.
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with game nights, a monthly drink, weekly fruit baskets, and much more.
Please note that this recruitment process is not open to external agencies.