Customer Success Manager
We are actively looking for a customer success manager with a passion for technology!
Do you love technology? Do you love helping people? Do you want to be part of a company that is a game-changer in the Web2print industry? Then this company has opportunities for you.
What will you do?
- The Customer Success team is vital to our success. You will be part of our customer success management team (CSM).
- You will take ownership over a portfolio of clients. You will be responsible for onboarding, retention of assigned accounts as well reactivation of lost accounts.
- Improving our customer experience and success reside in your hands.
- Welcome and onboard newly assigned customers, ensure proper technical training and primary instructions are delivered for stellar on-boarding
- Analyse their needs, understand their use case and manage their expectations
- Serve as a first point of escalation for customer concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with Rnd team
- Work hands-on with Rnd and the Customer Success Engineers to address issues, questions, and requests from existing customers
- Communicate new features development, improvements and updates on the software into a comprehensive customer language
- Perform troubleshooting of reported issues if required and escalate the issue when appropriate
- Establish trustworthy and close connection with your customers and partners through multiple pro-active communication to stay on top of their needs
- When the renewal date of a contract approaches, you know what it takes to retain the customer and even what type of upselling could improve his user experience
- Ensure timely response and resolution to technical and product outstanding items
- Make recommendations on how new and existing features fit within customers' environments, providing best practices and guidance
- Participate in customer-requested meetings and quarterly business reviews (onsite and remotely)
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Leverage knowledge of your customers' environments to assist teams in better serving your customers
- Travel to client locations as (approximately 15-20 percent)
- Participate in project-based, consultant-led architectural and design discussions to ensure integration is optimal for the customer(s)
- Flexible to handle key customers escalation calls outside business hours
- Degree in related discipline of the technical industry, IT or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in consultative customer support and/or customer management related role in the technical industry
- Prove you have a background in and passion for Graphics Arts or Web development
- You have experience managing a client portfolio
- English is a must - this is our company language - every other language is a plus
- You enjoy working in a Scale up environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly
- Sense of urgency in driving closure around escalations and open technical issues
- Strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Proven presentation skills, including confidence and comfort over the phone and in front of audiences both small and large
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- You think like the business owner and get the job done
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility - we work hard when we have to. Our family and life should not suffer, though.
- Empowerment - we value your skills and the added value you bring to the table. It is remunerated in an attractive salary package and appreciated by your amazing coworkers.
- Fun - the team works together, hangs together, stays in for some old-school video games, eats in or out on greasy fries' Friday (no problem if you're the vegan type!). We also know when to leave each other alone when needed. Got a sense of humor? Great, we love you already!
Interested ? Do not hesitate to apply or to reach out via the button below.