We're looking for a Data Analyst (permanent or freelance but ready for a long term assignment) who will enter in innovative and ambitious Big Data projects. The company invests a lot in training and offers flexibility in the way you'll work.
- Develop new dashboards and migrate the former one to the new systems
- Execute statistical hypothesis tests and study data analysis
- Support internal customers on bringing actionable insights from the captured data
- Help to improve the decision making
- Develop templates and best practices for standard analyses
- Experience or education in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis
- Technical knowledge of data management/BI tools and solutions for reporting
- Knowledge of R (programming) and SQL (able to read and write queries)
- Interest in Cloud solution and new technologies
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English
- Location: Brussels
- Contract: Freelance / Permanent
- Start: Immediately
The company offers loads of training and official certificates + flexibility in the way your work (home-working, flexi-time, etc.).