We're looking for a Junior/Medior IT Enterprise Architect for a permanent position in Antwerp to join a well-known company offering flexi-time and flexi-location to employees.
Of course this job concerns people with already experience in solution/enterprise IT architecture but it's also open for young potential with at least 4 years' experience in role such as IT Business Analyst/ IT Functional Analyst and willing to become Architect. You'll benefit of training's and mentorship to be proficient in this function.
The Enterprise Architect:
- has a global view of the company and its system
- is the link between the business requests and the technical side
- gives advice to the management in regard of the architecture of the company and the road map that leads to it
- supports other Architects in the development of strategic recommendations
- helps the Solution Architects team for the design and implementation phases.
- Master's degree in ICT/ business engineering
- Experience working as the link between business and IT (+/- 4 years)
- Experience in consultancy companies is a strong plus
- You are assertive and have a strong communication skills,
- Able to interact with various stakeholders
- Able to have an helicopter view on IT architecture
- Autonomous and able to provide constructive criticism,
- Strong interest in technological developments and how these affect a company, both in managerial and IT sides,
- Fluent in Dutch and good level in English
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Antwerp